Job Description This position is restricted to current residents of the Netherlands.
Leapforce is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self motivated and internet savvy. As a search engine evaluator, you may participate in a number of different evaluation projects, including web search, video evaluation, maps, local, automation projects, etc.
Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine and research online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
Ideal Search Engine Evaluators will have the following skills
- Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with Dutch social culture, media, and web culture
- Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
- University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degrees a plus
- Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Possess a high-speed internet connection (Cable Modem, Fiber, DSL, etc.)
- Search Engine Evaluators are required to have currently lived in the Netherlands for a minimum of 5 consecutive years to ensure cultural familiarity.
- Use of an Android phone version 4.1 or higher, Windows phone version 8.1 or higher, or an iPhone version 4s or higher
Search Engine Evaluators provide feedback and various data sets, often by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing comparative analysis or sets of results and various other techniques.
All candidates are required to take a qualification exam before becoming a Search Engine Evaluator.
Please Note: We are unable to offer more than one Search Engine Evaluator position per household.
Please apply online directly at: https://www.leapforceathome.com/qrp/public/job/view/en_US?sref=40ce65e93ebb26c7af4c298ec098076b