When I say Germany what’s the first thing that pops into your mind?
Germany is also a modern political giant which has undeniably shaped the course of human history.
If you are passionate about history, you like drinking beer and eating sausage, we have THE job offer for you.
A famous car rental company is looking for Dutch speakers for the headquarter in Berlin.
- You are fluent in Dutch (written & spoken). An additional language like English or German skills would be an advantage
- You enjoy the contact with customers and work reliably, independently and highly customer-orientated
- You have an excellent and comprehensive verbal expression
- You like working in an international team and appreciate exchanging ideas and knowledge with colleagues
- You are practiced in using MS-Office programs (Outlook, Word or Excel)
- You want to grow with the company
- answering the incoming questions of the customers in the corporate countries the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg regarding their reservation or booking
- Giving information about the cars and guideline customers.
- Working very closely with other departments to provide the best possible customer service
- Working in shifts with your personal shift schedule 4 weeks in advance to give you planning reliability
The benefits :
- 1870 euro gross fixed
- Day by day bonus for KPIs.
- 25% upon salary on Sundays.
- You start with a 3-week paid familiarization phase
- Employee benefits for Sixt rent a car and leasing cars
- Corporate benefit discounts for fitness, hotels, technology, fashion etc.
- Team events
- A dynamic & international team
- A friendly and pleasant working atmosphere in our open space office
You have no relevant professional experience? Career changers are more than welcome! Apply if you speak Dutch fluently and enjoy working in direct contact with customers.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send an email at email@example.com