BrightPoint is a Recruitment Agency based in Sofia, Bulgaria. For one of our clients - DHI Telecom, which is opening a new shop in the Netherlands - we are looking for a Shop Assistant to serve clients in the shop and help resolve any issues. The shop will be located in the NATO base in Brunssum.
- Makes change and issues receipts or tickets to customers
- Records amounts received and prepare reports of transactions
- Reads and records totals shown on cash register tape and verifies against cash on hand
- Gives cash refunds to customers
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and in-person request for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies
- Interviews user to collect information about problem and leads user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error
- Serves as liaison between customers and the installers to resolve issues
- Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to a year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working in an office environment
- Valid driver's license and personal car
- Professionalism- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions
- Oral Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions
- Customer Service- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meet commitments
- Adaptability- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.